AscendScripting

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AscendScripting

AscendScripting is a Scripting Project that supports Aspire, ArcEmu, and Mangos. We strive for Blizz-Like!

[How To] Submit a Patch/Script

BrantX
    BrantX
    Leader and Developer of AscendScripting
    Leader and Developer of AscendScripting

[How To] Submit a Patch/Script Empty [How To] Submit a Patch/Script

Post  BrantX Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:17 am

Welcome, I will be showing you guys how to submit a lua script that was probably not working, or you wanted to fix something, or you wanted an idea of a script.

1 ) Script Idea
    2 ) Bugged Script
    3 ) Accepted
    4 ) Denied

1a ) Script Idea :
    Lets say you had an idea of how to get some boss 100% Blizz-Like, That's where this thread comes in. You submit your idea in this Sub-Forum and then bam, We will have it in no time. Its just like saying, "We are doing the work", "You give us ideas we'll create it". Self-Explanatory, eh?

2a ) Bugged Script :
    Found a bug in our svn? Maybe it could lead to a server crash, it messed up, wipes the raid, destroys anything, unfair, unstable, etc etc. I guess this is another Self-Explanatory thing once more. But please try to provide a fix that will also help us much much much much, did i say much to much? more than trying to discover the error ourselves.

3a ) Accepted :
    We will post in your thread saying "Thanks! I/We needed this! Script Added" or something close to that. Nuff said?

4a ) Denied :
    We will post in your thread saying "Sorry, We won't need this" or atleast ranging to it. We will also explain why and stuff so don't get mad. We appreciate it but we won't need it.

If you have any questions or concerns please post a reply here, else you won't be able to get some answers.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:47 am