AscendScripting

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AscendScripting

AscendScripting is a Scripting Project that supports Aspire, ArcEmu, and Mangos. We strive for Blizz-Like!

3 posters

Welcome to AscendScripting!

BrantX
    BrantX
    Leader and Developer of AscendScripting
    Leader and Developer of AscendScripting

Welcome to AscendScripting! Empty Welcome to AscendScripting!

Post  BrantX Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 pm

Welcome all to AscendScripting.

What we are :
    AscendScripting is a Lua and Sql Scripting Team that was created to support the current emulators such as Ascent/Aspire, Arc, and Mangos.
    We script ONLY in Blizz-Like. We support no Fun-Scripts.

Why choose AscendScripting? :
    AscendScripting is a group of advanced Lua and Sql Scripters that were currently in past projects that scripted Blizz-Like Lua and Sql Scripts. We've joined together to create 1 project to support them all. We are currently working on ArcEmu then moving to Aspire, then finally to Mangos. Once we have scripted them all it will be done and over with.

Who develops?
    Me(BrantX) [Lua and Sql]
    Carmine [Lua]
    Paroxysm [Lua, C++ and Sql]
    Mikebeck [Lua]

How can we join AscendScripting?
    You can join by going, Here.

What happened to Blua?
    Blua, Blizz-Like Lua, was on a good start had many good scripts and everything. But we(mainly me) moved off on the wrong spot. We didn't spread faster, we didn't show exclusive content that people wanted. With this project i have not done that mistake. I have released AscendScript all at once to form a SVN with alot of Pre-made scripts by Blua but now since i have shut it down, AscendScripting is forming. So now once you commit you shall be loaded with scripts.

Will Blua return?
    Probably not, I have given up on the project to make my own.
    Blua was originally created by Bapes. I have worked on the project for more than a year probably and i think its time i've moved on to my own created project. All in all, Blua will NOT return.
    AscendScripting is Blua but more advanced and can be used by all of the emulators based off of Ascent and Mangos.

How does AscendScripting support all 3 emulators?
    Simple.
    ArcEmu = Lua and Sql Scripts
    Aspire = Lua and Sql Scripts
    Mangos = Sql Scripts

Any questions, concerns or comments you want to make. You MAY post here! Very Happy

-- BrantX, Leader of AscendScripting.

[[Reminder:DO not show any drama here at the forums, or receive a ban. We are a new project that won't put up with anything, we just script and try to have fun. Don't bring any Drama to the forums and SVN of AscendScripting.]]
    jokerofsouls
    jokerofsouls
    Developer of AscendScripting

Welcome to AscendScripting! Empty Re: Welcome to AscendScripting!

Post  jokerofsouls Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Good to see a new project that is for blizz-like lua
    mikebeck

Post  mikebeck Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:30 am

Hi all, thanks BrantX for invite me ones more, i'll be active in the next week, and this will be a nice project Smile

regards

mikebeck

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content